- n. 贸易，商业
- 1.Committee of Energy and Commerce.
- 2.This is the Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy building.
- 3.The Electronic Commerce Institute invites area businesses to actively participate in promoting E-Commerce education and experience.
- 1.transactions (sales and purchases) having the objective of supplying commodities (goods and services
- 2.the United States federal department that promotes and administers domestic and foreign trade (inclu
- 3.social exchange, especially of opinions, attitudes, etc.