- n. 委员会；佣金；犯；委任；委任状
- 1.They commissioned an architect to design the new library.
- 2.That is, the commission.
- 3.The above price excludes your commission.
- 1.a special group delegated to consider some matter
- 2.a fee for services rendered based on a percentage of an amount received or collected or agreed to be
- 3.the act of granting authority to undertake certain functions
- 4.the state of being in good working order and ready for operation
- 5.a group of representatives or delegates
- 6.a formal statement of a command or injunction to do something
- 7.an official document issued by a government and conferring on the recipient the rank of an officer i
- 8.the act of committing a crime
- 9.a special assignment that is given to a person or group
- 1.put into commission; equip for service; of ships
- 2.place an order for
- 3.charge with a task
- 佣金; 批发商; 支付手续费; 委托代办的事,委托,委员会,代表团;
- return commission
- 回佣，回扣; 回佣; 佣金回馈; 回扣;
- commission note
- 佣金单; 佣钱单;
- committee commission
- commission agent
- 代理商; 佣金代理; 代销店; 代办人;