- n. 竞争；比赛，竞赛
- n. cooperation
- 1.But there is some pretty stiff competition.
- 2.They do not like competition or bureaucracy.
- 3.This competition is open to all, anyone in the whole world can participate! !
- 1.a business relation in which two parties compete to gain customers
- 2.an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
- 3.the act of competing as for profit or a prize
- 4.the contestant you hope to defeat
- 竞争; 比赛，竞争; 比赛; 竞赛;
- illicit competition
- 不正当竞争; 不正当; 非法竞争;
- flag competition
- normal competition
- excessive competition
- 过度竞争; 过分竟争; 过度竞争,过分竞争; 过度竞争 (-:-;