- adj. 复杂的；合成的
- a. simple
- 1.The army is an extremely complex organism .
- 2.Justice is part of the complex machinery of the law.
- 3.In a complex world , to insist upon simplicity is foolish!
- 1.a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts
- 2.a compound described in terms of the central atom to which other atoms are bound or coordinated
- 3.(psychoanalysis) a combination of emotions and impulses that have been rejected from awareness but s
- 4.a whole structure (as a building) made up of interconnected or related structures
- 1.complicated in structure; consisting of interconnected parts
- 复杂的; 狂恋; 全套设备; 络合物;
- complex number
- 复数; 复素数; 复数值; 双数;
- complex sentence
- 复合句; 复杂句; 复（杂）句; 复杂句子;
- complex salt
- 络盐; 复盐; 络合盐; 错化物;
- complex amplitude
- 复振幅; 复数幅值; 复数振幅; 复振幅，复值幅;