- vi. 集中；浓缩；全神贯注；聚集
- 1.You must concentrate all your energies on the study of English.
- 2.You should concentrate on your work.
- 3.Concentrate all firepower on the enemy fleet!
- 1.the desired mineral that is left after impurities have been removed from mined ore
- 2.a concentrated form of a foodstuff; the bulk is reduced by removing water
- 3.a concentrated example
- 1.make (the solvent of a solution) dense or denser
- 2.direct one's attention on something
- 3.make central
- 4.make more concise
- 5.draw together or meet in one common center
- 6.compress or concentrate
- 7.be cooked until very little liquid is left
- 8.cook until very little liquid is left
- 集中; 浓缩; 集中,浓缩; 专心;
- bulk concentrate
- 整体精矿; 混合精矿;
- copper concentrate
- lead concentrate
- 铅精矿砂; 铅精矿; 精铅; 精炼铅,铅精矿=>铅精鉱;
- fine concentrate