- adj. 集中的；浓缩的；全神贯注的
- 1.Improve experiment device and experiment method and make experiment concentrated green and miniature.
- 2.These cocktails are either made from reagents or purchased in concentrated form and diluted with toluene.
- 3.Ample oil reserves are still being discovered the world over, but they happen to be concentrated increasingly in the Middle East.
- 1.gathered together or made less diffuse
- 2.of or relating to a solution whose dilution has been reduced
- 3.intensely focused
- 4.(of light) transmitted directly from a pointed light source
- 5.being the most concentrated solution possible at a given temperature; unable to dissolve still more
- 集中的; 特效润手膏; 浓缩的; 集中的浓缩的;
- concentrated load
- 集中荷载; 集中载重; 集中载荷; 集中负荷;
- Concentrated Segmentation
- concentrated tank
- 浓缩池; 泡沫液罐;
- concentrated capacity
- 集中电容; 集总电容; 密集电容; 集总容量;