- adj. 有关的；关心的
- a. unconcerned
- 1.They were even concerned about whether his son would ever return to their humble village.
- 2.Concerned departments also cancelled some fee items so as to lower housing construction costs.
- 3.Engineers and designers for both manufacturers were concerned more with function than form, and the amount of potential these bikes offer is amazing.
- 1.feeling or showing worry or solicitude
- 2.involved in or affected by or having a claim to or share in
- 3.in relation (or in regard) to; especially as in the phrases
- 4.culpably involved
- 关心的; 关心的，重视的; 挂念的; 有关的;
- concerned with
- 涉及; 关切; 忙于; 关心;
- administration concerned
- cargo concerned
- matters concerned