- n. 结论；结局；推论
- n. beginning
- 1.The conclusion was deduced from the premises.
- 2.The conclusion explained the accuracy, validity and reliability of this new contacting unit method.
- 3.As each human recognizes the god goddess in every human, warfare and abuse will also come to a conclusion between individuals as well as nations.
- 1.a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration
- 2.an intuitive assumption
- 3.the temporal end; the concluding time
- 4.event whose occurrence ends something
- 5.the proposition arrived at by logical reasoning (such as the proposition that must follow from the m
- 6.the act of ending something
- 7.a final settlement
- 8.the last section of a communication
- 9.the act of making up your mind about something
- 结论; 总结; 结束语; 結論;
- expert conclusion
- 鉴定结论; 专家结论;
- Silent Conclusion
- 无言的结局; 旡言旳结局; 陈林-无言的结局;
- objective conclusion
- deductive conclusion