- [kən'flikt, 'kɔnflikt]
- n. 冲突，矛盾；斗争；争执
- 1.The hours of those two exams conflict.
- 2.Know anything about the conflict?
- 3.How do you handle conflict?
- 1.an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals)
- 2.opposition between two simultaneous but incompatible feelings
- 3.a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
- 4.a state of opposition between persons or ideas or interests
- 5.an incompatibility of dates or events
- 6.opposition in a work of drama or fiction between characters or forces (especially an opposition that
- 7.a disagreement or argument about something important
- 1.be in conflict
- 2.go against, as of rules and laws
- 矛盾; 冲突; 不和谐的; 冲突，抵触;
- potential conflict
- 潜在冲突; 潜在的抵触;
- conflict management
- 冲突管理; 衝突管理; 冲突管理; 冲突管理量表;
- Channel Conflict
- 渠道冲突; 通路冲突; 管道冲突; 销售通路冲突;
- conflict award