- adv. 自觉地；有意识地
- 1.And they should cultivate consciously the dialogue ability of students.
- 2.Dolphins, whales and humans however retain the ability to direct love consciously.
- 3.Conscious dream time is for those who are choosing to consciously learn to intend and weave their dreams and then live to experience them.
- 1.with awareness
- 有意识地; 自觉地; 自觉地,有意识地; 有意识地，自觉地;
- Consciously parallel pricing conduct
- To consciously practice family planning
- Do not consciously think of you
- A guilty person gives himself away by consciously protesting his