- adj. 显著的；显而易见的
- 1.She sighs deeply for no conspicuous reason, yearn, suffer and looks in the air extremely sadly. This is soul.
- 2.In fact, every one has a door, and this door is the most conspicuous part of the above should have a "civilized manners" before.
- 3.Animals that have tasted unpalatable plants tend to recognize them afterward on the basis of their most conspicuous features, such as their flowers.
- 1.obvious to the eye or mind
- 2.without any attempt at concealment; completely obvious
- 显著的; 明显的，显著的; 明显的; 显而易见的;
- conspicuous place
- conspicuous landmark
- Conspicuous wealth
- conspicuous consumption
- 炫耀性消费; 挥霍; 炫耀性消費; 炫耀性消费;