- vi. 竞争；奋斗；斗争；争论
- 1.They have to contend against draught every year.
- 2.Do they contend for the champion in the host country?
- 3.Many contend that we have already contaminated the world beyond repair.
- 1.maintain or assert
- 2.have an argument about something
- 3.to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation
- 4.compete for something; engage in a contest; measure oneself against others
- 5.come to terms or deal successfully with
- 6.be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight
- 竞争; 争辩; 斗争; 争论;
- contend against
- 与...搏斗; 与...竞争; 争斗;
- Ion Contend
- contend over
- contend argue