- adj. 相反的；对立的
- 1.On the contrary, you always told me how you pride yourself on being open to all.
- 2.Contrary to what you might think, that means the temperatures are coldest after dawn.
- 3.But, contrary to a popular assumption, it is far from being the only one, or even the greatest.
- 1.a relation of direct opposition
- 2.exact opposition
- 3.a logical relation such that two propositions are contraries if both cannot be true but both can be
- 1.very opposed in nature or character or purpose
- 2.of words or propositions so related that both cannot be true but both may be false
- 3.resistant to guidance or discipline
- 4.in an opposing direction
- 反对、矛盾; 相反的; 相反; 相对的;
- contrary to
- 违反; 与……相反; 和...相反，违犯; 与...相反;
- Contrary Evidence
- contrary propositions
- Contrary motion
- 反行进行; 反行; 反向进行;