- n. 定罪；确信；[法]证明有罪
- n. acquittal
- 1."Quality of survival" is our conviction that "the credibility of development" is our commitment to customers.
- 2.I think it is not a problem of age, but the conviction that we might have at whatever age it is, that appearances are just that, appearances.
- 3.The moment of transcendence in great comic art is a social moment, born out of the conviction that we are human, even though we try to be gods.
- 1.an unshakable belief in something without need for proof or evidence
- 2.(criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
- 定罪; 信念; 深信; 证明有罪;
- carry conviction
- 使生信心或令人心服; 有说服力;
- spent conviction
- inner conviction
- legal conviction