- ['kɔstju:m, kɔ'stju:m]
- n. 服装，装束；戏装，剧装
- v. dress up
- 1.The leading role in the film is costumed in medieval armor.
- 2.We want to buy Cocktail Dresses, Evening Gowns, Fashion Accessories, Costume Jewellery, Shoes.
- 3.We want to buy Fashion / Imitation / Artificial / Costume Jewelry, Bags and Luggage - Cotton / Canvas / Synthetic.
- 1.the attire worn in a play or at a fancy dress ball
- 2.unusual or period attire not characteristic of or appropriate to the time and place
- 3.the prevalent fashion of dress (including accessories and hair style as well as garments)
- 4.the attire characteristic of a country or a time or a social class
- 1.dress in a costume
- 2.furnish with costumes; as for a film or play
- 服装; 装束; 民族服装; 戏剧服装;
- costume supervisor
- costume cambric
- costume ball
- 化妆舞会; 化装舞会;
- costume skirt