- n. 信用，信誉；贷款；学分；信任；声望
- 1.I didn't credit that absurd tale.
- 2.Can I pay with my Credit Card?
- 3.We insist on the letter of credit.
- 2.money available for a client to borrow
- 3.an accounting entry acknowledging income or capital items
- 4.used in the phrase `to your credit' in order to indicate an achievement deserving praise
- 5.arrangement for deferred payment for goods and services
- 6.recognition by a college or university that a course of studies has been successfully completed; typ
- 7.a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- 8.an entry on a list of persons who contributed to a film or written work
- 1.give someone credit for something
- 2.give credit for
- 3.accounting: enter as credit
- 4.have trust in; trust in the truth or veracity of
- 学分; 信用; 信誉; 贷项;
- credit department
- 银行的信用部; 信用部; 信用管理部; 信贷部;
- credit sale
- 赊售; 赊卖; 赊销; 信用买卖;
- packing credit
- 打包放款; 打包贷款; 打包放款，包装信用证; 打包贷款信用证;
- credit agency
- 征信所; 信用调查机关; 信贷机构; 信用调查机构,征信所;