- n. 培养；耕作；耕种；教化；文雅
- 1.For a company with technical service as the core competitiveness, cultivation of talents is the primary drive for growth.
- 2.Its theory elements is the growth characteristic of forage crop, the reactive disciplinarian for cultivation condition, and the rule of yield form.
- 3.People do not need to strengthen their areas of cultivation, but people also need to give ourselves a good position, to the most suited to their places.
- 1.socialization through training and education
- 2.(agriculture) production of food by preparing the land to grow crops
- 3.a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality
- 培菌; 栽培; 培养; 翻土;
- axenic cultivation
- 纯性培养; 无菌培养; 释义：纯性培养(微);
- batch cultivation
- 分批培养; 释义：分批培养(微); 批式培养（法）;
- cultivation area
- 耕地范围; 耕地范围 房屋地政; 种植区域; 播种面积;
- outdoor cultivation
- 室外栽培; 户外栽培，露地栽培; 户外种植;