- n. 好奇，好奇心；珍品，古董，古玩
- 1.It was in a cafe in a Yorkshire town that my curiosity was first aroused.
- 2.For all this, cannot satisfy me with the medical chemistry experiment limited contact in this domain intellectual curiosity.
- 3.However, to buy the best and freshest food, or just to satisfy your curiosity, one should definitely visit the street markets.
- 1.a state in which you want to learn more about something
- 2.something unusual -- perhaps worthy of collecting
- 好奇心; 好奇; 好奇号; 求知欲;
- curiosity motive
- epistemic curiosity
- 认识性好奇; 熟悉性好奇;
- specific curiosity
- 特殊好奇心; 非凡好奇心;
- Showing curiosity