- vt. 辩论，争论，讨论
- 1.When I left, the men were still debating.
- 2.Class Debate: Does Democracy Matter?
- 3.He introduced a question for debate .
- 1.a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal
- 2.the formal presentation of and opposition to a stated proposition (usually followed by a vote)
- 1.argue with one another
- 2.think about carefully; weigh
- 3.discuss the pros and cons of an issue
- 4.have an argument about something
- 辩论; 争论，辩论; 讨论,争论; 争论;
- budget debate
- 财政预算案辩论; 财政预算案辩论 财经; 财政预算案辩论 政制与选举事务; 财政预算案辩论-----;
- election debate
- The Debate
- debate debate