- n. 背叛；缺点；变节；脱党
- 1.His defection to the other side was the ultimate betrayal.
- 2.Deadlock is a boring game where mutual defection pays best.
- 3.As well as pleasing Mr Andreotti, that made easier one more change: the defection of a centre-right senator, Marco Follini, one of two opposition rebels.
- 1.withdrawing support or help despite allegiance or responsibility
- 2.the state of having rejected your religious beliefs or your political party or a cause (often in fav
- 缺点; 逃跑，开小差; 缺点过失变节; 变节;
- defection attacks
- defection system
- terminal defection
- Static defection