- vt. 放气；使缩小；紧缩通货；打击；使泄气
- v. puncture
- 1.They deflated the tires slightly to allow the truck to drive under the overpass.
- 2.No matter what the otter tries, the puffer refuses to deflate himself. Naturally, the otter appears baffled.
- 3.A good laugh can help you build rapport, boost morale, and deflate tension when working under stressful situations.
- 1.collapse by releasing contained air or gas
- 2.release contained air or gas from
- 3.reduce or lessen the size or importance of
- 4.produce deflation in
- 5.reduce or cut back the amount or availability of, creating a decline in value or prices
- 6.become deflated or flaccid, as by losing air
- 放出空气,使坍陷,减消; 放气; 减压; 抽出空气;
- deflate deflation
- deflate coupon bond
- contraction deflate retrench
- deflate currency and prices