- n. 采伐森林；森林开伐
- 1.We enjoy the comfort and beauty of our furniture, yet we never bother to think about the serious soil erosion caused by deforestation.
- 2.In the process of urbanization, deforestation and land clearing are very common, which damage the natural habitats of flora and fauna.
- 3.Australian scientists have found that deforestation along the Amazon River in South America was reducing rainfall and causing climate change in the region.
- 1.the state of being clear of trees
- 2.the removal of trees
- 森林砍伐; 砍伐森林; 滥砍滥伐(森林); 滥伐〔林木;
- deforestation rate
- Deforestation Watch
- D Deforestation
- deforest deforestation