- vi. 延期；耽搁
- 1.The driver delayed the drive until the weather cleared.
- 2.The situation allows of no delay.
- 3.It was impossible to delay her at such a crisis.
- 1.time during which some action is awaited
- 2.the act of delaying; inactivity resulting in something being put off until a later time
- 1.cause to be slowed down or delayed
- 2.act later than planned, scheduled, or required
- 3.stop or halt
- 4.slow the growth or development of
- 延迟; 延期; 延时; 延迟效果器;
- delay dial
- multipath delay
- 多径时延; 多路延迟;
- DJ delay
- delay cable
- 延迟电缆; 迟延电缆; 延迟电缆,延迟线;