- n. 否认；拒绝；节制；背弃
- 1.Your denial of her request hurt her.
- 2.The Architect:Denial is the most predictable of all human responses.
- 3.The Republican burden is their record of denial, evasion, and neglect.
- 1.the act of refusing to comply (as with a request)
- 2.the act of asserting that something alleged is not true
- 3.(psychiatry) a defense mechanism that denies painful thoughts
- 4.renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others
- 5.a defendant's answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him
- 否认; 否定; 拒绝; 作用;
- denial measure
- limited denial
- pathological denial
- denial measures