- n. 代理人，代表
- 1.The deputy chairman of the charity clarified the importance of clarity and purity.
- 2.Only the manager and his deputy are banned by law from committee membership, but union chairmen are very often middle managers beholden to their bosses.
- 3.The third history mission is to promote the human intelligence, cause a brain revolution and push a new industrial revolution regarding biotech as deputy.
- 1.someone authorized to exercise the powers of sheriff in emergencies
- 2.an assistant with power to act when his superior is absent
- 3.a member of the lower chamber of a legislative assembly (such as in France)
- 4.a person appointed to represent or act on behalf of others
- 代表; 代理（人），代表; 副职<通常指副局长; 副的;
- Deputy Director
- 副局长,副司长,副主任; 副所长; 副处长; 副局长;
- deputy chief
- 副局长; 副科长; 副总警监;
- Deputy Commander
- 副司令; 副指挥; 副指挥官; 副署长;
- Deputy President
- (银行)副行长; （银行）副行长; 副主席; 代总理;