- vt. 公开；揭露
- 1.She fully disclosed the truth.
- 2.He attempts to disclose the truth.
- 3.Forcing them to disclose information would impair their incentive to uncover and correct market inefficiencies, to the detriment of all.
- 1.make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was mean
- 2.disclose to view as by removing a cover
- 揭露; 公开; 揭示，揭露; 透露;
- to disclose
- 泄露, 暴露; 揭露、透露;
- deliberately disclose
- disclose any illegal activities
- 举报非法行为; 告发是法行动; 举报非法做法; 举报犯法行为;
- obligation to disclose