- n. 蔑视
- 1.She disdained all my offers of help.
- 2.Toads pursuit of swans, swan disdain said: If I as long as you die!
- 3.At every discharge by platoons, Gavroche puffed out his cheek with his tongue, a sign of supreme disdain.
- 1.lack of respect accompanied by a feeling of intense dislike
- 2.a communication that indicates lack of respect by patronizing the recipient
- 1.look down on with disdain
- 2.reject with contempt
- 鄙视; 轻视; 轻蔑; 蔑视;
- Disdain Memorial
- contempt disdain scorn slight
- disdain to do scorn
- disdain to do sth