- adj. 戏剧的；引人注目的；激动人心的
- 1.That would be a dramatic change from where they have been in the past.
- 2.He had expressed his sense of urgency about the need for dramatic new recommendations.
- 3.Despite this dramatic, concrete evidence of the girl's existence, the government has issued a strong denial that she is any form of hybrid.
- 1.suitable to or characteristic of drama
- 2.sensational in appearance or thrilling in effect
- 3.pertaining to or characteristic of drama
- 4.used of a singer or singing voice that is marked by power and expressiveness and a histrionic or the
- 戏剧性的; 戏剧的; 剧烈的; 戏剧性;
- dramatic soprano
- DRAMATIC MODE
- 剧场模式; 剧情模式; 戏剧模式;
- Dramatic Writing
- Dramatic Literature
- 戏剧文学; 中国戏剧学;