- vt. 击鼓；大力争取
- 1.The rain was drumming on the tin roof.
- 2." And "a cry dragon drum scare.
- 3.I really got into the drum solos.
- 1.a musical percussion instrument; usually consists of a hollow cylinder with a membrane stretched acr
- 2.the sound of a drum
- 3.a bulging cylindrical shape; hollow with flat ends
- 4.a cylindrical metal container used for shipping or storage of liquids
- 5.a hollow cast-iron cylinder attached to the wheel that forms part of the brakes
- 6.small to medium-sized bottom-dwelling food and game fishes of shallow coastal and fresh waters that
- 1.make a rhythmic sound
- 2.play a percussion instrument
- 3.study intensively, as before an exam
- 磁鼓; 圆桶; 鼓轮; 鼓;
- Bakelite Drum
- 胶木桶; 胶木槽筒;
- mixing drum
- 搅拌鼓; 搅拌滚筒; 混合圆筒; 混合鼓;
- Barking drum
- 鼓式剥皮机; 圆筒剥皮机; 圆筒剥皮机，圆筒去皮机; 筒式去皮机;
- Aluminum Drum