- n. 元素；要素；原理；成分；自然环境
- 1.The atoms of one element differ in structure from those of every other element .
- 2.An element means that stress discontinuity from one element to the next are inevitable.
- 3.In this thesis, we analyze and design the piezoelectric device by finite element simulation.
- 1.an abstract part of something
- 2.any of the more than 100 known substances (of which 92 occur naturally) that cannot be separated int
- 3.an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up; especially a
- 4.one of four substances thought in ancient and medieval cosmology to constitute the physical universe
- 5.the most favorable environment for a plant or animal
- 6.the situation in which you are happiest and most effective
- 7.a straight line that generates a cylinder or cone
- 元素; 元素 要素; 母线、要素; 元件;
- rolling element
- 滚动体; 转动体; 滚动件; 滚动体，惯性主矩;
- Element Design
- 零件设计; 构件设计; 零件谋划; 零件计划;
- detecting element
- 检测元件; 灵敏元件; 探测元件; 探测元件检波元件;
- Filter element
- 滤芯; 过滤器滤芯; 滤波篇件; 滤过篇件;