- adj. 尴尬的；窘迫的
- 1.I embarrassed myself the entire evening.
- 2.When I was growing up, I was embarrassed to be seen with my father.
- 3.So the revolution that began in 1949 with a embarrassed businessman who was out of cash now seems complete.
- 1.feeling or caused to feel uneasy and self-conscious
- 2.caused to feel self-conscious and uncomfortable
- 3.made to feel uncomfortable because of shame or wounded pride
- 尴尬的; 遭遇尴尬; 尴尬; 不好意思;
- apppears embarrassed
- Embarrassed Interview
- feel embarrassed
- 感到尴尬; 不好意思; 感觉尴尬; 感到难为情;
- be embarrassed
- 受窘; 感到尴尬;