- adj. 地方性的；风土的
- 1.About 460 species: almost cosmopolitan except for arctic and desert areas and most of the lowland tropics; 64 species (33 endemic) in China.
- 2.This nearly endemic species is apparently confined to the eastern coast of Taiwan and a few offshore islands, where it is locally abundant and used for forage.
- 3.About 200 species: temperate and arctic regions of both hemispheres, usually along shores of saline lakes, also on mountains in the tropics; 50 species (14 endemic) in China.
- 1.a disease that is constantly present to a greater or lesser degree in people of a certain class or i
- 2.a plant that is native to a certain limited area
- 1.of or relating to a disease (or anything resembling a disease) constantly present to greater or less
- 2.native to or confined to a certain region
- 3.originating where it is found
- 水土不服; 某地特有的; 地方病; 地方性的;
- endemic species
- 特有种; 当地种; 特有種; 地方种;
- endemic diseases
- endemic population
- Endemic Arsenism