- adv. 巨大地，庞大地；非常地，在极大程度上
- 1.We believe that nowadays many people are under enormously high pressure or motion injure.
- 2.However, his tiny size benefits him enormously. In January, he had the proud experience of attending a show in Tokyo, Japan, with the invitation of a local television station.
- 3.Agricultural incomes fluctuate enormously during the year and from year to year. Do consumption and investments fluctuate as well, or are households protected from these fluctuations?
- 非常，巨大地; 非常地; 巨大地; （具体形态）巨大地;
- greatly enormously
- his pupularity suffer enormously
- benefit somebody enormously
- bulkily enormously hugely