- n. 全体；总效果；全套服装；全套家具；合奏组
- 1.The store market with a separate entrance, the owners may need to operate within the space of an ensemble.
- 2.The compound adsorption process on the solid surface of two gases was analysed on the basis of principle of canonical ensemble.
- 3.We've all seen those looks, ' says Jane Loddo, implying that it may be time to try something different, a little more feminine perhaps, to enhance your ensemble.
- 1.a group of musicians playing or singing together
- 2.a cast other than the principles
- 3.the chorus of a ballet company
- 4.an assemblage of parts or details (as in a work of art) considered as forming a whole
- 5.a coordinated outfit (set of clothing)
- 合奏（团体）; 瑞宝; 合奏; 总体;
- ENS ensemble
- ensemble effect
- bolero ensemble
- canonical ensemble
- 正则总体; 正则系集; 正則系綜; 正准集団;