- n. 插曲；一段情节；插话；有趣的事件
- 1.But that was only the first episode.
- 2.Trigger an episode of his inspiration.
- 3.If you choose to delete the episode and file, they will be permanently lost.
- 1.a happening that is distinctive in a series of related events
- 2.a brief section of a literary or dramatic work that forms part of a connected series
- 3.a part of a broadcast serial
- 4.film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie
- 逸事; 插曲; 情节; 剧集;
- Depressive episode
- 抑郁发作; 郁症发作; 鬱症發作;
- manic episode
- 躁狂发作; 躁症发作; 症發作; 躁狂發作;
- tectonic episode
- fault episode
- 断层幕; 断层幕，断裂幕;