- vi. 爆发；喷出；发疹；长牙
- 1.Molten lava erupted from the top of the volcano.
- 2.An extinct volcano can no longer erupt .
- 3.The discord began to erupt between tribes who began to dispute over territory and resources.
- 1.start abruptly
- 2.erupt or intensify suddenly
- 3.start to burn or burst into flames
- 4.break out
- 5.become active and spew forth lava and rocks
- 6.force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up
- 7.appear on the skin
- 8.become raw or open
- 爆发; 喷发; 喷出; 喷发，喷出，爆发;
- Erupt Expression
- to erupt
- erupt simultaneously