- n. 确立，制定；公司；设施
- 1.In fact, the rule of civilization is from the establishment of private property.
- 2.An establishment of law is not a simple affair, is also not an affair of section.
- 3.We are reputed for providing high quality products and efficient customer support at a reasonable price since our establishment in year 2002.
- 1.the act of forming something
- 2.an organization founded and united for a specific purpose
- 3.the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering
- 4.a public or private structure (business or governmental or educational) including buildings and equi
- 5.any large organization
- 6.(ecology) the process by which a plant or animal becomes established in a new habitat
- 7.the cognitive process of establishing a valid proof
- 机构; 建立; 确立; 公司，商业机构;
- marketing establishment
- 销售企业，销售公司; 销售企业;
- scientific establishment
- 科研机构; 科研机构”;
- establishment ceiling
- 编制上限; 人事编制最高限额; 编制上限 财经; 人事编制最高限额 公务员事务;
- call establishment
- 呼叫建立; 调用建立;