- n. 逃避；回避；借口
- 1.Evasion is not a good method.
- 2.Island company:heaven for tax evasion?
- 3.Conclusion The system resolves the problem of charge evasion effectually and increases the income of the hospital.
- 1.a statement that is not literally false but that cleverly avoids an unpleasant truth
- 2.the deliberate act of failing to pay money
- 3.nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
- 4.the act of physically escaping from something (an opponent or a pursuer or an unpleasant situation)
- 无相转生; 闪避; 回避; 逃避;
- Improved Evasion
- 精通反射闪避; 强化闪避; 高级躱避;
- Melee Evasion
- Nimble Evasion
- Evasion Evasion