- adj. 灭绝的，绝种的；熄灭的
- 1.Zoos are working together to stop animals from going extinct.
- 2.Animals to which humans are indifferent often lose their habitats and go extinct.
- 3.But no government wants to see the tiger, an emblem of India, go extinct on its watch.
- 1.no longer in existence; lost or especially having died out leaving no living representatives
- 2.(of e.g. volcanos) permanently inactive
- 3.being out or having grown cold
- 灭种,熄灭了的; 灭绝的; 熄灭的; 已熄灭的;
- extinct species
- 已灭绝生物品种; 绝灭种; 灭绝品种; 灭绝物种;
- extinct book
- extinct radioactivities
- extinct radionuclide