- [ik'strækt, 'ekstrækt]
- vt. 提取；取出；摘录；榨取
- 1.She extracted a completely personal meaning from what was said.
- 2.The insoluble portion of an extract.
- 3.After downloading you need to extract the client and execute the extracted binary.
- 1.a solution obtained by steeping or soaking a substance (usually in water)
- 2.a passage selected from a larger work
- 1.remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense
- 2.get despite difficulties or obstacles
- 3.deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
- 4.extract by the process of distillation
- 5.separate (a metal) from an ore
- 6.obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action
- 7.take out of a literary work in order to cite or copy
- 8.calculate the root of a number
- 抽出; 破碎; 抽取; 拔出;
- Apple Extract
- 苹果提取物; 及苹果萃取精华; 苹果; 萍果萃取液;
- ginseng extract
- 人参提取物; 人参精; 人蔘萃取液 滋养、消除疲劳、预防皱纹、促进血液循环等功效; 萃取液;
- vanilla extract
- 香草精; 香草香精; 云呢拿香油; 香草精华;
- alcoholic extract
- 酒精提出物; 乙醇抽提物; 释义：酒精提取物;