- n. 魅力；魔力；入迷
- 1.The ultimate reserve was a source of his fascination and his power.
- 2.I had a theoretical reverence and homage for beauty, elegance, gallantry, fascination .
- 3.One of the reasons he decided to make music was his fascination with its influence on people.
- 1.the state of being intensely interested (as by awe or terror)
- 2.a feeling of great liking for something wonderful and unusual
- 3.the capacity to attract intense interest
- 迷恋; 魅力; 强烈吸引力; 着迷;
- Fascination China
- 中国的魅力; 魅力中国;
- Carnival Fascination
- psychic fascination
- physical fascination