- n. 故障；[地]断层；错误；缺点；毛病；（网球等）发球失误
- 1.The acrobat deliberately faulted the performance once to make it look difficult.
- 2.Who is at fault in the accident?
- 3.If he betrays you twice, it is you fault.
- 1.responsibility for a bad situation or event
- 2.(geology) a crack in the earth's crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to t
- 3.the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection
- 4.a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention
- 5.an imperfection in a device or machine
- 6.(sports) a serve that is illegal (e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area)
- 7.(electronics) equipment failure attributable to some defect in a circuit (loose connection or insula
- 1.put or pin the blame on
- 故障; 断层; 失误; 错失;
- double fault
- 双误, 两次发球失误; 两次失误; 双发失误; 双误;
- fault zone
- 断层带; 断层区; 断裂带; 断裂带，断层带;
- fault code
- 故障码; 故章; 缺点; 故障代码;
- transient fault
- 瞬时故障; 过渡故障; 瞬时失效;