- vi. 飘动；鼓翼；烦扰
- 1.The birds fluttered excitedly in the trees.
- 2.Her heart began to flutter with fear.
- 3.She flutter ed nervously about, going from room to room.
- 1.the act of moving back and forth
- 2.abnormally rapid beating of the auricles of the heart (especially in a regular rhythm); can result i
- 3.a disorderly outburst or tumult
- 4.the motion made by flapping up and down
- 1.move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart
- 2.move back and forth very rapidly
- 3.flag the wings rapidly or fly with flapping movements
- 4.beat rapidly
- 5.wink briefly
- 颤振; 一种放音失真，脉冲干扰，颤动; 扑动; 颤动;
- auricular flutter
- 心房扑动; 释义：心房扑动;
- flutter computer
- 颤动计算机; 颤动模拟计算机; 颤抖计算机; 颤动计算器;
- stall flutter
- 失速颤振; 失速喘振;
- flutter analysis