- vt. 衬托；阻止，挡开；挫败；贴箔于
abbr. 面向文件的翻译语言（file-Oriented interpretive language）
- 1.His attempt to deceive us was foiled.
- 2.Setting lamp: Offer certain brightness for whole room, foil atmosphere.
- 3.' The most popular answer: 'the gold foil used to decorate chocolates and other foods.
- 1.a piece of thin and flexible sheet metal
- 2.anything that serves by contrast to call attention to another thing's good qualities
- 3.a device consisting of a flat or curved piece (as a metal plate) so that its surface reacts to the w
- 4.picture consisting of a positive photograph or drawing on a transparent base; viewed with a projecto
- 5.a light slender flexible sword tipped by a button
- 1.enhance by contrast
- 2.hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- 3.cover or back with foil
- 花剑; 箔，叶，金属薄片; 轻剑; 薄片;
- aluminium foil
- 铝箔; 铝箔碎铝片; 碎铝片; 锡纸;
- conductive foil
- 导电箔; 导电箔：;
- lead foil
- 铅箔; 铬箔;
- silver foil