- vt. 折叠；合拢；抱住；笼罩
- 1.She folded the crying child to her breast.
- 2.It can fold corrugated paper, card paper and offset board into perfect line.
- 3.Maintain course. Set fold coordinates to return to Moon Base Aluce in 30 seconds.
- 1.an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- 2.a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
- 3.a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- 4.a group of sheep or goats
- 5.a folded part (as in skin or muscle)
- 6.a pen for sheep
- 7.the act of folding
- 1.bend or lay so that one part covers the other
- 3.incorporate a food ingredient into a mixture by repeatedly turning it over without stirring or beati
- 4.cease to operate or cause to cease operating
- 5.confine in a fold, like sheep
- 6.become folded or folded up
- 折叠; 褶皱; 折叠，褶; 皱襞;
- anticlinal fold
- 背斜型褶曲; 背斜褶皱; 背斜; 背斜型褶皱，背斜型褶曲;
- Space Fold
- recumbent fold
- 伏卧褶曲; 伏卧褶皱; 卧褶皱; 平卧褶皱;
- angular fold
- 尖棱褶皱; 尖褶皱;