- n. 基础；地基；基金会；根据；创立
- 1.They love the house, but are not sure of the firmness of its foundation.
- 2.They loved the house, but were not sure of the firmness of its foundation.
- 3.The corpus constitutes the common ontology foundation of ethics and worth.
- 1.the basis on which something is grounded
- 2.an institution supported by an endowment
- 3.the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
- 4.lowest support of a structure
- 5.education or instruction in the fundamentals of a field of knowledge
- 6.a woman's undergarment worn to give shape to the contours of the body
- 7.the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new
- 基础; 基金会; 基础(教育); 粉底霜;
- pile foundation
- 桩基础; 桩地基; 打桩基础; 桩基;
- elastic foundation
- 弹性基础; 弹性地基; 弹性基底; 弹力胸衣;
- rigid foundation
- 刚性基础; 刚性地基; 钢性基础; 性基;
- strip foundation
- 条形基础; 条形地基; 长条基础;