- n. 锣；钟状物；[英俚]奖章
- 1.What is the big brass gong and hammer for?
- 2.Born in 1965 in northeastern Shenyang, Gong Li was the youngest daughter of an economics professor.
- 3.These images include horses galloping while Timur reminisces front stage about his past, a giant moon during the execution scene and a giant gong that Prince Calaf strikes to enter the riddle contest.
- 1.a percussion instrument consisting of a metal plate that is struck with a softheaded drumstick
- 2.a percussion instrument consisting of a set of tuned bells that are struck with a hammer; used as an
- 1.sound a gong
- 锣; 铜锣; 龚; 铃盅;
- gong zuo
- gong ju
- 工具; 工拒; 共聚;
- gong yuan
- 公园; 公元;
- zi gong
- 子宫; 自贡; 子公; 自公;