- n. 匆忙；急忙；轻率
- 1.God made time, but man made haste.
- 2.Haste love, soon cold.
- 3.Wounded as he was, it was wonderful how fast he could move, his grizzled hair tumbling over his face, and his face itself red with his haste and fury.
- 1.overly eager speed (and possible carelessness)
- 2.the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
- 3.a condition of urgency making it necessary to hurry
- 匆忙; 加速术; 加速; 自旋回波序列;
- make haste
- 急速; 赶紧; 赶紧点 随意的说法; 急速，赶快。;
- Post Haste
- 邮政快递; 邮件快递;
- Servitor Haste
- of Haste