- vt. 用树篱笆围住；避免作正面答复
- 1.My house has been hedged off.
- 2.Yes, it is a strong hedge indeed.
- 3.This is the stoutest hedge of all.
- 1.a fence formed by a row of closely planted shrubs or bushes
- 2.any technique designed to reduce or eliminate financial risk; for example, taking two positions that
- 3.an intentionally noncommittal or ambiguous statement
- 1.avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- 2.hinder or restrict with or as if with a hedge
- 3.enclose or bound in with or as it with a hedge or hedges
- 4.minimize loss or risk
- 套期保值; 保值措施; 对冲; 绿篱;
- hedge against
- 套期保值; 套期保値; 两边下注; 套期保值 来源：考试学习网;
- Short Hedge
- 卖出套期保值; 空头对冲; 空头套期保值; 卖空套头;
- hedge plant
- labyrinth hedge