- vi. 发出嘘声；发嘘声
- 1.The snake hissed and attacked me, but I still stood unmovingly, then it crawled away.
- 2.A steady hiss denoted that the oxygen was on.
- 3.Rather than to the sound of howling hiss why you love the person you can not Laipei.
- 1.a fricative sound (especially as an expression of disapproval)
- 2.a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- 1.make a sharp hissing sound, as if to show disapproval
- 2.move with a whooshing sound
- 3.express or utter with a hiss
- 4.show displeasure, as after a performance or speech
- 嘶嘶声; 嘶嘶作声; 嘘声; 海升;
- constant hiss
- hiss level
- hiss at
- 对...厌恶; 对...发嘘声;
- Hiss r